Terminal A is a private jet center in Sheremetyevo that opened in 2012. Terminal A is a two-level glass and steel building that gives a feeling of space and volume inside. In Terminal A, there is a customs point, a flight registration area, a restaurant and a bar as well as meeting rooms.
Near the terminal there is a large car parking area with round-the-clock security. The private jet center also includes an apron for parking private jets, hangars for storage and maintenance for different types of business jets.
The organization and performance of private jet charter flights is SkyRevery’s main business line. Our key priorities are flight safety, the highest level of service and a competitive pricing policy.
- With a route and schedule of your choice, it is possible to land at any civil airport in Russia or worldwide.
- Private jet passengers use a dedicated VIP terminal where there are no unauthorized persons, and all formalities are set at a minimum – arriving at the airport 30 minutes before the departure time is more than enough.
- Private jet catering is provided from the city’s top restaurants according to your menu.
- During a long flight it is possible to have a really good rest on board a private jet – passenger seats can be transformed into beds with a flat surface, and some private jets have a comfortable sofa on board.
- On board most modern private jets it is possible to use the Internet and make phone calls during the whole flight.
- Your pet(s) can go in the cabin with you irrespective of the size.
- We offer only approved private jets as our company has a system for monitoring the condition of each private jet using a number of parameters.
- Your private jet charter manager will be available 24/7 and in charge of the entire charter organization and performance process.
|Moscow - Larnaca||Cessna XLS+, 7 seats, 19 500 Euro|
|Moscow - Rome||Hawker 900XP, 8 seats, 19 000 Euro|
|Moscow - Dubai||Legacy 650, 13 seats, 47 500 Euro|
|Moscow - Berlin||Cessna XLS+, 7 seats, 16 400 Euro|
Moscow and worldwide: +7 (495) 649-6402
Saint-petersburg: +7 (812) 245-6018